Get ready to be dazzled
Enjoy some of the most creative and talented singers, conductors, composers, musicians, stage directors, designers, visual artists, choreographers, and dancers from around the world through live or recorded HD simulcasts of the Metropolitan Opera: Live HD and National Theatre Live.
All HD programs are held at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg.
The Dan and Mary Miller Auditorium is the perfect venue to appreciate a simulcast program without sound intrusion from adjoining theaters featuring loud blockbusters. Map and directions to Auditorium.
The state-of-the-art Miller Auditorium features:
- NEC 15,000 lumen projector
- BluRay and DCP Video projection capabilities
- 12'x26' projection screen
- 16 surround speakers, 3 cinema stage speakers
- 374 upholstered, cushioned seats
- Assisted listening system available upon request
Dining and Parking
Arrive early. Stay late. Bon Appétit at Eckerd offers several dining options for lunch and dinner before or after each performance. Looking for a warm beverage or light snack? Starbucks® in the James Center for Molecular and Life Sciences is open during the academic year. Dining hours are subject to change. Please call Bon Appétit at 727.864.8411 or visit eckerd.cafebonappetit.com to confirm. Free visitor parking is available in designated areas throughout campus.
Prices are per person for each performance.
- $25 Adult/Nonmember
- $20 OLLI/ASPEC/Westminster Resident
- $10 Student/Child (available at door only)